Visa Application Support for Friends & Family
We are here to help you up to your graduation journey accordingly, if you would like to invite your friends and family to attend your graduation ceremony as a guest, they will likely need to apply for a Standard Visitor Visa. The visa allows you to visit the UK for 6 months and the earliest you can apply is 3 months before your travel. We will give you step-by-step guidance on this. You must apply for a Standard Visitor Visa from outside the UK to join your beloved one’s graduation ceremony.
List of the documents which you need:
- A short invitation /sponsorship letter.
- Financial documents.
- A letter from the University which confirms you are enrolled with them.
- Inviter/Sponsorship should send a copy of passport, BRP, and police registration certificate
- Valid evidence that your friends or family have every reason to leave the United Kingdom at the end of their visit. (Ex: job letter)
- Proof of accommodation
- Detailed travel itinerary
- A valid passport and visa fee of £95.00.
- Biometric information
If you need any assistance in this regard, we are always happy to help you. Please feel free to contact us (Click here)